|Lounge area (communal)|
- Arrive in Dungeness in the morning to walk the beach and get a feel for this marvellous place to draw and photograph subjects.
- View the equipment and study previous examples of print making made from our Farley press.
- Enjoy a flexible lunch break.
- Introduction to tools and cutting technique.
- You draft and carve your print in your private workshop space with my input if required.
- An early start with a walk (weather permitting!).
- Pre-proofing your print block.
- Making amendments as required.
- Creating ten perfect prints as an edition.
Please bring sketch books, cameras, laptops (wifi included) your favourite drawing equipment, all your enthusiasm, creativity and a willingness to learn. Plus a hat, scarf and sturdy boots!
|In the shared workshop - L.A.B.|
We hope to see you soon!
All enquiries (costs + available dates)